Saturday, July 28, 2007

Interesting Sights in Google Earth

My Streamyx line is very unstable again, SNR margin fluctuating like hell since last 2 weeks. Few days ago, error 676 and 678 visited again, called TM, they said connection in Klang Valley area got problem and they were fixing it, but according to some of my friends near my area, they didn't face any connection issue. So how to explain? I faced error 676 and 678 for almost a day even when the line was stable...

Well, I am not plan to talk about Streamyx in this post, but I want to share some interesting sights that can be found in Google Earth.

No parking space?
(Google Earth coordinates 52.069207,4.3139865)


Ancient man listening to mp3
(Google Earth coordinates 50.010083,-110.113006)

Check out more at PC World - In Pictures: The Strangest Sights in Google Earth.
Of course, there are more than that can be found in Google Earth...

0 comments: